Thursday, June 6, 2013

BIG FAT PUFFY VERSION OF JUNEBUG.

Photo



Amazon does love me… I'l be getting started on my...



Amazon does love me… I'l be getting started on my journal after the exam<3

I’m soooooooooooo nervous about my Media exam! I’ll have to leave here at like 12:15 so...

I’m soooooooooooo nervous about my Media exam! I’ll have to leave here at like 12:15 so that I can be ready and put stuff in my locker and everything for the exam, which means I gotta eat soon!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gregory Peck photographed by Roger Viollet at an event, 1955.



Gregory Peck photographed by Roger Viollet at an event, 1955.

Photo



I’ve looked over my notes… I guess it’s time to have a “I love Lucy”...

I’ve looked over my notes… I guess it’s time to have a “I love Lucy” morning

ohsoswiftly: Taylor dancing to Cruise



ohsoswiftly:

Taylor dancing to Cruise

I have my media exam in 3 HOURS!!!! This is like my most important exam, believe it or not,...

I have my media exam in 3 HOURS!!!!

This is like my most important exam, believe it or not, it’s what I’m taking for A Level, and I’m hoping to work in the media in some way (ha! like I’ll get a job!)

BUT SERIOUSLY I SHOULD BE REVISING AND INSTEAD I’M ON TUMBLR!!!!!!!

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed HOW CAN A...

















All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

HOW CAN A MUSIC VIDEO MAKE ME CRY!?!?!?!

don-biu: Lauren Bacall by Louise Dahl-Wolfe, 1945.



don-biu:

Lauren Bacall by Louise Dahl-Wolfe, 1945.

Photo



angerpainfearagression: Do you think Joel McHale gave a Winger speech to NBC to get Harmon back

angerpainfearagression:

Do you think Joel McHale gave a Winger speech to NBC to get Harmon back

warpedbyparamore: Welcome to the paraparty





warpedbyparamore:

Welcome to the paraparty

Photo

















Photo



gothlolita: imagine if you woke up and your name was your url and you looked exactly like your...

gothlolita:

imagine if you woke up and your name was your url and you looked exactly like your icon

You know what? I don't want to express myself. I don't want to...





You know what? I don't want to express myself. I don't want to sit in a room full of people and say… the P-word. I like being repressed. I am totally comfortable being uncomfortable with my sexuality.

Fave episode

viviling: I have so much to remember for tomorrow - it's not even funny - I can barely remember my...

viviling:

I have so much to remember for tomorrow - it's not even funny - I can barely remember my name most days.

tftrlover: Audrey behind the scenes of 'Paris when it Sizzles'...



tftrlover:

Audrey behind the scenes of 'Paris when it Sizzles' 1962

20th-century-man: Suzy Parker; photo by Georges Dambier;...



20th-century-man:

Suzy Parker; photo by Georges Dambier; Montmartre, Paris, 1953.

No comments:

Post a Comment