Sunday, June 9, 2013

Me

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



swingersdreams: (via TumbleOn)



swingersdreams:

(via TumbleOn)

Photo



rubberpirate: Perfect busty Babe Daphne Rosen!!!!



rubberpirate:

Perfect busty Babe Daphne Rosen!!!!

perfect-curves: Jana Defi.



perfect-curves:

Jana Defi.

whipitoutwednesdays: This page is dedicated to those of you...



whipitoutwednesdays:

This page is dedicated to those of you ladies that like to whip it out, so are you an exhibitionist; do you like to flash what you have? Then this is the page for you, so warm up those cameras and submit those photos It's as easy as hitting the submit icon on the blog page. Nearly Thirteen Thousand followers are waiting to see you.

Photo



fuckingsexyindians: Indian girl shows off her great tits and...







fuckingsexyindians:

Indian girl shows off her great tits and hairy pussy

fuckingsexyindians.tumblr.com

Photo



Photo



michelle54: A pity I am missing in this group



michelle54:

A pity I am missing in this group

Photo



Photo





Photo



cr8zyassgirl: dirtystorytime: "You're an asshole." She yelled...



cr8zyassgirl:

dirtystorytime:

"You're an asshole." She yelled at me as we left the restaurant.

"Wha— me? What'd I do?" I stammered back.

"You stared at that waitress the entire meal.. and you gave her a 25 percent tip? Fuck you. You fucking asshole."

"She.. I mean, babe.. No." I didn't know what to say.

She was walking fast to the car before it started to pour down. Lightning was already flashing through the sky. "Babe, you know I love you… Only you."

"Fuck you. I hate you. I got no idea why I stay with you. Asshole." She was truly pissed. I didn't even really know what she was talking about, I didn't barely notice that waitress.. and I only tipped her $12 on a $78 dollar meal. That's only.. 15%.

"Babe—" just as I said it she turned at me. I was walking fast behind her trying to catch up and didn't even see it coming. She slapped me. Hard. Right across my left cheek. Hard enough to cause my face to sting and my head to fall to the side. My eyes shut with the impact. Just as she struck me the thunder crashed and the skies opened up. Rain started to pour down on us both. 

"Oh no you fucking didn't." Was what escaped from my mouth. Her face immediately turned from smile to fear. Her eyes shot back a look to kill, "I fucking hate you." she said.

My hands shot up and grabbed her. Both her wrists and pinned her against the wall. "Oh, you do, do you?"

I held her hands above her head. I gripped them both with my single hand. My hand tore down her dress like it was paper. She struggled and twisted in my hands. She turned and spun me with her. I found my back against the wall as she found a way to free her hand. I wrapped my arm around her stomach, and pinned her arm between her body and mine. My left hand shot down and started to pull at her panties. She kept repeating over and over "I FUCKING HATE YOU." But there was nobody in this alley to hear her. 

As I tugged her panties low enough I used my free hand to grab her left hand and pushed it into my right. My hand unzipped my pants and freed my already stiff cock. I slapped her ass hard..

*SLAP*SLAP*SLAP*

Three times to keep her still. At the same time I knew that my slaps would soak her cunt. Even as angry at me as she was, she couldn't resist the pleasure from a good ass slap. I leaned my body into her, and she bent slightly at the waist. Enough to give me angle to slide my cock in her. And I did. Again her hand slipped free, wet from the rain, and she started trying to hit me from the front. Trying to punch over her own shoulder.

"Fuck you. I fucking hate you. I fucking hate YOU!" She yelled at me.

It was no use, the rain pounding down, and her voice drown out. Nobody could hear her.

I growled in her ear, "You fucking love it. You dirty fucking girl."

Knowing that her hands couldn't hurt me, I released her. Wrapped one hand around her mouth to shut her fucking whore mouth up. I wrapped the other around her waist to pull her onto me. To thrust her hips back while I fucked her. 

I growled in her ear again, "Just shut your fucking mouth and take it. It'll be over, as soon as I'm done using you. I was looking at that waitress. She was a fucking hot piece of ass. But, I bet she isn't near as good a filthy fuck as you are. C'mon babe, fuck me back. Fuck me now."

As I said the words her hips started to liven up. She bent forward a little more of her own wanting. My hand released from her mouth and I gripped her hair. I pushed her more forward, bending her for me. Her hand stopped trying to hit me and reached down and she started to play with herself. "I fucking hate you." She yelled back, as she thrust back onto my cock.

And as she came and her legs shook, her arms twitched and her mouth hung open. She kept breathing the words, but barely audible against the patter of the rain. 

"I'm gonna cum." I groaned and she pulled herself off my cock, spun and knelt in front of me. As my cum spilled all over her face and into her open, waiting mouth, her eyes stared up fixated on me. Her mascara had ran all over. The rain washing my cum from her face.

"I love you, babe." I said as she started to get up. As she rose I kissed her, and wrapped her in my jacket.

She stood up on her tip toes and whispered in my ear, "Love you too, hun. What should we fight about tomorrow?"

Damn that just made me so wet

No comments:

Post a Comment