Thursday, June 6, 2013

ticky tacky little boxes

teaandbenedictcumberbatch: If you ever feel bad about the fact...









teaandbenedictcumberbatch:

If you ever feel bad about the fact that you're in love with someone who's twice your age, remember that at least you're not Rose Tyler

a grief that can't be spoken.





a grief that can't be spoken.

whotags: #Steve Irwin of time and space (via wholet)









whotags:

lokidindeed: i-deduce-youre-a-bitch: YOU NIQQAS WANNA LEARN...



















lokidindeed:

i-deduce-youre-a-bitch:

YOU NIQQAS WANNA LEARN ELVISH?! HERE YA GO!

this makes me think about the post about the two girls who didn't want to get caught sendes notes in class so they learned elvish

Video



Thank you, Matt, for being my raggedy 11th Doctor. (2010 -...





















Thank you, Matt, for being my raggedy 11th Doctor. (2010 - 2013)

This is a tumblr hug. (✿づ◠‿◠)づ Pass this to 15 of your favorite blogs to let them know that you love them!

THIS BLOG? RLY? Come now.

Photo



Photo













omg arrested development my feels fangirling so hard about it coming back

omg arrested development

my feels

fangirling so hard about it coming back

Loki's EYESBROW Part I







Loki's EYESBROW

Part I

gdxphoto: My sister sent me this and at first I thought "No...



gdxphoto:

My sister sent me this and at first I thought "No fucking way did Miley Cyrus try to cover Parton's Jolene". 

30 seconds in and it quickly changed to "holy fucking shit" 

Miley Cyrus - Jolene 

padaleckish:  













padaleckish:

 

Photo



watching hemlock grove not the best acting or followable storyline, but quite good

watching hemlock grove

not the best acting or followable storyline, but quite good

Photo



Photo



for alchrista



















for alchrista

favourite celebrity meme | 2/5 outfits



favourite celebrity meme | 2/5 outfits

i saw an article about who should be the next doctor. there was a list. i’m sorry but none of...

i saw an article about who should be the next doctor. there was a list.

i’m sorry but none of them were hot and young

if you look at the progression of the doctor’s “age”

he looks younger each time he regenerates

not a woman, not old.

No comments:

Post a Comment