Thursday, June 6, 2013

Emma's Secret

I've been watching this for the last 20 minutes…...



I've been watching this for the last 20 minutes… It's sooooo amazing! I can't stop…

It reminds me of the very first time Karl did this to me! :p

I love how he's holding her… and the expression on...



I love how he's holding her… and the expression on her face shows that she loves it too! ;)

One of those days...

…where it doesn’t matter what I do, or how I try to keep my mind occupied, I can’t...

Wow! These are gorgeous!! I want a pair so bad now!!



Wow! These are gorgeous!! I want a pair so bad now!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your escapades over the last five months. Has your bf tried to get in contact with you at all since you broke things off with him?

Thank you! My ex-boyfriend has been in touch a few times, yes. The first couple of times he did make...

God, his cock is sooo beautiful… Makes me want to kiss it...



God, his cock is sooo beautiful… Makes me want to kiss it all over…

Oh fuck!! This instantly got me soooo wet when I saw it…...



Oh fuck!! This instantly got me soooo wet when I saw it… And I can't stop watching it… :P

God, his cock is so beautiful!



God, his cock is so beautiful!

I just stumbled onto your tumblr today. In truth, I've been looking for a bit of advice--I'm in the same situation you were in; I have a boyfriend, but recently met a black classmate of mine, and the attraction was instant. We've been flirting ever since, and I'm seriously considering sleeping with him this week (behind my boyfriend's back), and I'd just really love some support or wisdom from someone who's done it before. I made a confession on my tumblr lately, so there's more there. Thanks :)

Hi there! I've just been reading your confession, and I have to say… I think you should...

Dammit...

Thanks Tumblr… I’ve just been looking at so many gorgeous black guys with amazing cocks,...

You can clearly see the love in her eyes. And I can easily...



You can clearly see the love in her eyes.

And I can easily understand why too… He has such a gorgeous cock!

Just starting, and making sure that she gets his huge cock nice...



Just starting, and making sure that she gets his huge cock nice and wet before taking more of it into her mouth… :P

Back!

I’ve been away for a few days, but it feels like sooo much longer… I’ve missed...

It looks like he's got a perfect cock. I'm in love...



It looks like he's got a perfect cock. I'm in love with it! She is sooo lucky to be kneeling there!

How did your night out with Karl go? I hope you did him proud ;)

Hi! It was an amazing night out! I certainly tried to make sure I did Karl proud… And he...

Getting ready to go out

Just getting ready to go out with Karl tonight, so thought I’d write to say thank you to...

The exact moment he starts to push inside you, making you gasp...



The exact moment he starts to push inside you, making you gasp inwards. ;)

A bit more info about my task...

A few people have pointed out that I really should have shown the dress as well, otherwise...

I love the way he's pushing inside her so very...



I love the way he's pushing inside her so very slowly…

I have a task to do

Last night Karl told me that we’re going out this Friday night, and he wants me to make sure I...

No comments:

Post a Comment