Friday, June 7, 2013

Ramblings of a Deadite

Photo



bloodypitofhorror: "The Evil Dead"













bloodypitofhorror:

"The Evil Dead"

cinematicwasteland: Evil Dead Trilogy Posters: US vs. Japan.













cinematicwasteland:

Evil Dead Trilogy Posters: US vs. Japan.

Photo





The Evil Dead steelbook, UK Sony release. Dated 2012.





The Evil Dead steelbook, UK Sony release. Dated 2012.

Evil Dead 2 German Hardbox. Particular edition limited to 199....





Evil Dead 2 German Hardbox. Particular edition limited to 199. Dated 2011.

New Mindwarp Blu-ray announced for October 8th by Twilight...





New Mindwarp Blu-ray announced for October 8th by Twilight Time.

Mindwarp is a 1992 horror film featuring Bruce Campbell and Angus Scrimm that had yet to see a DVD or Blu-ray release at least in region 1. No other information has been released as of now but I will keep everyone posted.

 horrornymphs said: crazy!!! you lucky bastard I would have to agree with you there, haha. A really...

 horrornymphs said: crazy!!! you lucky bastard

I would have to agree with you there, haha. A really good birthday gift indeed. And god, it isn’t over yet too because there’s still supposedly more late stuff I’ve been promised. #spoiled.

I am completely blown away. Do you guys know what this...





I am completely blown away. Do you guys know what this is?

It's a German Hardbox limited to 199 copies and mine is number 5.

My friends are insane.

Photo













starscreamgeek: my lastest tattoos (the eye and reels) The eye...



starscreamgeek:

my lastest tattoos (the eye and reels)

The eye is based on a Underworld (movie) poster! and the film reels are from the original The Evil Dead film poster hopefully be getting more of the poster added next month.

That's a great idea. I take it that you're from the UK possibly?

Photo





spaceleech: Kawaii? Baka? I'm the otoko with the gun. Hobby...



spaceleech:

Kawaii? Baka? I'm the otoko with the gun.

Hobby Japan EX, Summer 1993.

Yes! Thanks for sharing!

Photo

















solusaromaragh replied to your photo: Well at least friends and mail day is making me… I have...

I have that CD set, and it's amazing! Sofa king funny.

I look forward to listening to it. Plan is to transfer it to my iPhone so I can listen to it on the bus. 

Well at least friends and mail day is making me feel a little...



Well at least friends and mail day is making me feel a little better.

Army of Darkness (1992)













Army of Darkness (1992)

zombiebad: Here's the final version of the 16x20 sik screen...



zombiebad:

Here's the final version of the 16x20 sik screen poster Jon and I made for the Guild.  Still got a few left if anyone is interested, only 20 bucks.  

Anyone in the Atlanta, Georgia area may be interested in the...



Anyone in the Atlanta, Georgia area may be interested in the Evil Dead 2 screening this Saturday at the Starlight Drive-in Theatre

I have just been informed that my grandmother passed away yesterday morning in a routine surgery....

I have just been informed that my grandmother passed away yesterday morning in a routine surgery. She was my last grandparent and very loved in the family included by myself. There are a few posts queued for later today but expect the blog to be quiet for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment