Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fap Roulette

Photo



Photo



The original got taken down as the artist for two of the images...



The original got taken down as the artist for two of the images used on it hadn't given permission for it's use. I will admit this took me a long time to get around to doing, but this is the text re-transcribed onto a blank image. If someone wants to make a better looking one, please do.

I'll post this in the right sequence as well.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



is there any game which gives you assignments for webcam (public)?

Not that I've seen. There's a few conditions in some that are along the lines of "Get on Omegle/Chaturbate and do 5 requests" but that's about the extent of what I've noticed.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment