Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cuckold and kinky Sex

I hope you like my cock!



I hope you like my cock!

Do you let other men cum in your wife and try to get her pregnant

that has been one scenario …

Photo



Does anyone else find it erotic to play " which one...



Does anyone else find it erotic to play " which one knocked her up?"

have you ever set your wife up on a "date" with a group of guys for the night?

We've talked about it many times over the years but it gets a little crowded when we've done threesomes.  she just prefers one on one.

My wife and I decided to revisit one of our old kinks this past...



My wife and I decided to revisit one of our old kinks this past weekend.  I think she wants to try being submissive for a while now.

A drop of cum to get you thirsty.



A drop of cum to get you thirsty.

Are there any other husbands out there that enjoy eating cum as much as I do?

Are there any other husbands out there that enjoy eating cum as much as I do?

My wife would be so pregnant if he was in her right now.



My wife would be so pregnant if he was in her right now.

race doesn't matter as much but just wish this was my wife...



race doesn't matter as much but just wish this was my wife with other men in general.

What is his number again?



What is his number again?

This gives me hope



This gives me hope

This is how I enjoy watching other men give it to my wife…...



This is how I enjoy watching other men give it to my wife… in a dominate position buried in her pussy, her legs spread for him, bare feet in the air.

For everyone like me that enjoys having another man fuck your...



For everyone like me that enjoys having another man fuck your wife with his big hard cock.

What’s your dirtiest, nastiest, kinkiest fantasy?

What’s your dirtiest, nastiest, kinkiest fantasy?

I really find the idea of fucking another guys wife to be really hot, especially while he watches.. How do you get involved in this kind of lifestyle?

sometimes I watch, sometimes I participate, sometimes I get seconds

I don’t want to do everyone I see, just every cock I see.

I don’t want to do everyone I see, just every cock I see.

Talk about anticipation about what's going to happen...



Talk about anticipation about what's going to happen next…

My wife helped one of lovers to live out a fantasy like this a...



My wife helped one of lovers to live out a fantasy like this a few years ago.  After  having his way with a cheap slut while she's still laying naked and freshly fucked on the floor, put his close on, piss on her for the whore she is and then leave without saying a word.  I haven't had the courage to ask her to let me do it to her.

We're pretty sure that this is how our second child was...



We're pretty sure that this is how our second child was conceived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment